- About the company
- Increasing innovation in the automotive industry and the shift from fossil fuels to electricity to run cars, the need for specialized motors and innovative creations are in high demand. This company focuses on researching and developing unique motors for any type of machine but have now focused most of their energy in developing motors specific to the changing automotive industry.
Being in this market for more than 60 years, this company has found a balance in production to meet demand and R&D in creating efficient and innovative motors.
Spreading their product and identity over Asia and Europe, this company has established itself as a leading manufacturer and innovative developer for motors.
- Corporate Culture
- Many of employees in the company pursue a long-time career within the company.
- Global Aspects
- Deal with global projects
- Already foreign employee(s) working
- Joint company/office overseas
- International sales
- PR Aspects
- Innovative company with experience in large-scale manufacturing and a very robust R&D department
- You will be in charge of development as well as improvement of equipment such as winding machines, assembly machines, electrical control devices that produce motors. In the position electronic engineer and mechatronic engineer work together to develop several machines for motors. You will also develop inspection machines that will check the motors' quality. The task is involved from planning to maintenance.
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
-N1 level upper business level Japanese
-More than 3 years of professional working experience
-Experience in designing and developing machines, and controlling CAD
-Sequencer control experience
-Circuit design of microcomputer, converter etc ...
-FA technology using image recognition
- Japanese Level
-Development experience of embedded programming (C language)
-Auto control box development experience (Hardware/software)
-Knowledge of auto control box or/and PLC equipment using EtherNET
-Communication technology of LIN and CAN
-Experience of software development and maintenance
- Type of people (Personality)
- Those who want to pursue long-term career within the company.
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Transporation cost coverage
- Covered based on Company's set policy
- Work hours
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）