- About the company
- The company is an American company that makes biomedical laboratory instruments. It is a very global company that operates in more than 120 different countries worldwide. The company has successfully built a global reputation in different sectors, but they are mainly successful in three sectors: life science, clinical examination, and particle properties field.
In Japan, they have established their R&D laboratory which works mainly on automatic blood analytical equipment. The laboratory is located in the place where you can see Mt.Fuji right in fornt of you and the laboratory is located in the area where you can appreciate a lot of great natures.
In this company, you can work on R&D which can contribute to the improvement of people’s health status through providing innovative healthcare products.
- Corporate Culture
- Unlike many other foreign firms, its R&D laboratory is located in Japan which makes Japan as very unique position among many other global offices. The company is located in rather country side, so everybody commutes using cars. The place is perfect for those who loves to focus on research and development. There are more than 150 researchers working in the laboratory. The company has flat work environment that you do not need to feel pressured to stay in the office until your boss leaves. Average daily work hours is about 7 hours and half.
Experts in different fields gather at one place and pursue a project.
- Global Aspects
- Deal with global projects
- Already foreign employee(s) working
- Joint company/office overseas
- International sales
- PR Aspects
- The company works on collaboration of research with other global offices, so it requires all the researchers to have regular communications with foreign offices. Also there are frequent business trips abroad. Although it is a foreign firm and there are many global aspects in their work, the number of foreign employees is still limited, but they are considering to work hard on having more cultural diversity.
- You will be expected to perform the below:
· Conduct product quality control (quality at installation, after usage quality, defect investigation) for medical equipment after shipment.
· As a member of the oversea department and quality manager, review each quality-related issue, judging the necessity of investigation.
· Be in charge of all the company products
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
-Experience leading a project including improvement activities (3 years or more).
-Work experience related to quality control and quality assurance of equipment product.
-Communication ability with overseas departments by e-mail in English.
-Knowledge of information security standards such as ISO.
- Japanese Level
-Those who have completed specialized courses in engineering, electricity, machinery, pharmacy, medicine at university, college of technology, vocational school
- Type of people (Personality)
- ・Who can learn on their own and can constantly improve things
・Who can define their tasks without getting detailed management/instructions.
・Who can enjoy communicating with people from all over the world
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Salary promotion
- Once a year
- Transporation cost coverage
- Work hours
- National Holiday
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）
- -Bonus: Once a year
-Corre time: 11:00～15:00
-Holiday: 125 days (in 2020)
-Overtime work: average: 30 hours