- About the company
- Initially established in Germany, the company specialises in haircare products including the medical purpose wigs. The company tries to provide support to help cancer patients return to their regular lives prior to their diagnosis.
The company has since extended its service beyond their original products. They provide information leaflets and organize seminars about how to apply make up for people under medication. They are also running “medical cafés” for cancer patients and beauty salons and nail care services in hospitals.
The company firmly believes in innovation and is visionary. After you enter the company, you will be participating in vision meetings. There are also corporate meetings, held twice a year, where all the employees get together. They strongly believe that the company can develop and improve its quality of service when the employees share the same vision.
The company encourages people to take ownership and be creative. Even from the early stages of your career, regardless of your position title, you will be able to be involved in various important business deals and work on new business development.
The company has over 20 years of history
Number of employees: Over 800
- Corporate Culture
- Overtime work is discouraged. The company is truly passionate about diversity, particularly cultural diversity. The executives do their best to ensure that all employees are happy.
- Global Aspects
- Already foreign employee(s) working
- Joint company/office overseas
- Actively pursuing diversity at the work place
- PR Aspects
- The company provides a lot of opportunities for employees to venture into new challenges.
There are no competitors in this field, so the company has been experiencing continuous growth.
The company is also provides the opportunity for promotion to management level based on employee performance.
- Internship opportunity to learn more about working in Japanese companies.
This internship provides below:
1) General Management Trainee:
As a general management trainee, you have the opportunity to learn all aspects of the business. Throughout the internship you spend time in various departments understanding the ins and outs of the company and their services.
The company would like you to understand all kinds of aspects of business so that you can build your career in Japan.
You will be involved in planning and execute marketing strategy for various business operation: You will be working in corporate sections such as HR, finance, marketing and general administration.
The company will offer you a full-time position if you desire and your performance is good.
2) Specialist track:
Based on your speciality and your career interest, the company will assign you to the teams that will be fit into your career vision.
There are a variety of options such as finance, marketing etc..
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
- Business level Japanese as you will be meeting with clients in a formal and business setting.
-Who wants to learn how to work in Japan.
- Japanese Level
- Type of people (Personality)
- -Who has good communication skill
-Who can work with a team
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Transporation cost coverage
- Covered based on Company's set policy
- Work hours
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- Golden Week
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）