- About the company
- Initially established in Germany, the company specialises in hair care products, including medical wigs. Since its establishment, the company has since then extended its services beyond their original products. They now provide information leaflets and organize seminars regarding self-care for people under medication. They are also running “medical cafés”, beauty salons, and nail care services for patients in hospitals.
The company is visionary. Through innovation, it aims to provide support in helping patients return to their regular lives prior to their diagnosis. Currently, the company is looking for people to join their team and share their mission of providing genuine assistance to cancer patients through technology.
- Corporate Culture
- The company is passionate about diversity and welcomes foreign employees with diverse backgrounds. There are also vision meetings and corporate meetings held regularly to ensure employees share the same vision and develop cooperation. The executives also make it their mission to keep employees happy and encourage individuality and creativity.
Even from the early stages of your career and regardless of your position, you will have the opportunity to be involved in important business deals and work on new development projects. The company also provides the opportunity for promotion to management level based on employee performance. Overtime work is also discouraged.
- Global Aspects
- Already foreign employee(s) working
- Joint company/office overseas
- Actively pursuing diversity at the work place
- PR Aspects
- The company provides a lot of opportunities for employees to venture into new challenges.
There are no competitors in this field, so the company has been experiencing continuous growth.
- Internship opportunity to learn more about working in Japanese companies.
This internship provides below:
1) General Management Trainee:
As a general management trainee, you have the opportunity to learn all aspects of the business. Throughout the internship you spend time in various departments understanding the ins and outs of the company and their services.
The company would like you to understand all kinds of aspects of business so that you can build your career in Japan.
You will be involved in planning and execute marketing strategy for various business operation: You will be working in corporate sections such as HR, finance, marketing and general administration.
The company will offer you a full-time position if you desire and your performance is good.
2) Specialist track:
Based on your speciality and your career interest, the company will assign you to the teams that will be fit into your career vision.
There are a variety of options such as finance, marketing etc..
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
- Business level Japanese as you will be meeting with clients in a formal and business setting.
-Who wants to learn how to work in Japan.
- Japanese Level
- Type of people (Personality)
- -Who has good communication skill
-Who can work with a team
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Transporation cost coverage
- Covered based on Company's set policy
- Work hours
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- Golden Week
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）