- About the company
- This company was founded in 2016 as a start-up with a joint research agreement with the University of Tokyo. They are involved in research and development for a diagnosis device for breast cancer. With this technology, the company aims to detect breast cancer early enough to treat it and help more women at risk.
The CEO founded this company after a personal experience of losing a loved one due to breast cancer. Because of this, she has been committed to this mission and hopes to expand the team with people who not only would love to develop their technical career, but also have a mission to help other people.
- Corporate Culture
- The CEO studied abroad and can speak English. Some of the R&D team members can also speak English.
- Global Aspects
- Already foreign employee(s) working
- PR Aspects
- The R&D team is highly experienced with top researchers in Japan.
They have human clinical researches in major hospitals in Japan.
- The company's mission is to develop a breast cancer screening device friendly to all women.
The company is developing the Ring Echo system, an innovative diagnostic imaging system for detecting breast cancer.
They are seeking applications for highly motivated research engineers with an interest in developing computer-aided diagnosis (CAD) systems using machine learning and computer vision techniques: people who love to invent and develop new ideas that really work in real-world applications for social goods.
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
Have publiched papers in the field of AI, Machine Learning/*
Have Github or any other open-source code that you can share with the company
PhD degree in the related field
- Japanese Level
Implementation skills (Python and/or MATLAB)
Experience on Git
Experience working on medical image processing, computer vision, machine learning, deep learning, and signal processing
Experience on data analysis competition (e.g. Kaggle)
- Ideal candidate
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Salary promotion
- Once a year
- Transporation cost coverage
- Work hours
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）
- During COVID-19, it is full remote work. After COVID0-19, you are expected to come to the office 2-3 days a week.
- Remote Work
- Temporary remote work (During Covid-19)