- About the company
- With the mission to change the world by changing the conventional beliefs of clothing, the company provides quality clothes at a great price. The company is trying to share the joy of wearing quality clothes to people all over the world.
The company operates a wide brand portfolio, with 8 different fashion brands. Their flagship brand, known for their high quality everyday comfort, operates globally and is responsible for their own manufacturing process: from procurement and design to production and retail / ecommerce sales.
The company aims to become the world's number 1 apparel retailer, and plans to strengthen their global presence in 2020. To do so they have been very aggressive in acquiring foreign clothing brands and further expanding globally. They have been making a lot of innovation in the way that factory and manufacturing line works as well as logistics line so that they can deliver the clothes to the customers in very prompt manner.
Established back in 1960s
The number of employees are over 56,000 2020/2/29
- Corporate Culture
- There are many talented employees from all over the world. There are variety of works/projects that you will be involved in and you have to be flexible and are very good at communicating with other people in order to be successful in the company. The company is very fair in promotion and reflect your performance in promotion as well as in bonus.
The company encourages people to aim high as the company still maintains entrepreneurial spirit. For bonus and promotion, people who set higher goals will get better evaluations even if he/she did not necessarily achieve the set goals.
- Global Aspects
- Deal with global projects
- Already foreign employee(s) working
- Many employees speak English
- Joint company/office overseas
- Actively pursuing diversity at the work place
- International sales
- Market research overseas
- Other details
- Structured On-boarding after you join the team
- Values clearly defined
- Training opportunities
- Clear career path
- Japanese lessons for foreign employees
- As a mobile application engineer, you will work closely with the company's business development, design, and engineering teams to build a world-class native application that re-defines the customers` shopping experience. You have a variety of opportunities developing the service not only for their customers but also for their store staffs to improve their daily operations.
-Design and implement applications considering user experience, performance, maintainability, cost, and up-to-date technologies.
-Develop and ship the in-house applications of their brands for their customers around the globe.
-Analyze users and make improvement plans with their business planners and UI/UX designers for the expansion of their business.
-Develop applications for the employees to improve business operations and customer support.
-Build an effective development environment utilizing common frameworks
・Smooth Communication In Japanese or English.
・Reading / Writing Documentation in English.
・Communication with Email and Chat in English.
・Ability to Work with Both Business and Development Managers, and think about Customer Satisfaction
・Proactive and Concrete Decision Making Skills
・Ability (and desire) to Clearly Communicate Concerns and Suggestions to Stakeholders
・Desire to Work and Consult with Team Members to Solve Problems and Improve Productivity
・Care about Details and Quality; the Desire to Make Great Things
・Logical, Flexible Communication and Collaboration Remotely Both Inside And Outside the Company
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
・3 Years or Equivalent Experience（Business Environment 、B2B/B2C、etc）
・2 Years or More of Swift Development Experience (Outside of Work Acceptable)
・Experience Developing Apps that follow the iOS Human Interface Guidelines
・Understanding of AutoLayout（Priority, Constraints, in Code and in Storyboard/XIB）
・Deep Understanding of App and ViewController Lifecycle
・Understanding of UIKit Components', Lifecycles, Design and Reusability
- Japanese Level
・3 Years of both iOS and Android (Either One, Outside of Work is Acceptable)
・Design Experience with Mobile Application APIs and Local Databases (CoreData etc)
・Development Experience with Backend Systems
・Experience with Bitrise and Other Continuous Integration Systems
・Knowledge and Experience with A/B Testing and User Analytics
・Experience Working in Multi-Cultural, Multi-Language Environments
・Experience with Not Only Developing and Planning but also Release and
・Maintenance of Applications on the App Store
・Ability to Efficiently Develop and Maintain Application while Standardizing Reusable Components
-Experience with RxSwift
-Experience with Carthage
-Shell Scripting Automation
- Type of people (Personality)
- -Who is logical and humble.
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Salary promotion
- Once a year
- Transporation cost coverage
- Covered based on Company's set policy
- Work hours
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- Summer Holiday
- Other special holiday
- Golden Week
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）