- About the company
- With the mission of changing the world through changing the conventional beliefs as well as clothing, the company provides truly good quality clothes that can provide values that none of the previous clothes had. The company is trying to share the joy of wearing quality clothes to people from all over the world.
The company has variety of brand portfolio and there are 8 clothing brands.
and one of their main brands is the one that the company is involved in all phases of clothing meaning planning (of clothes), manufacturing, logistics all the way up to actual selling in the shops.
The company aims to become the number one global brand by 2020, and they have been very aggressive in acquiring foreign clothing brands.
The company heavily utilizes big data and all the customers’ voices are immediately analyzed and put them into data to contribute to new product planning. They have been making a lot of innovation in the way that factory and manufacturing line works as well as logistics line so that they can deliver the clothes to the customers in very prompt manner.
Established back in 1960s
The number of employees are over 40,000
- Corporate Culture
- There are many talented employees from all over the world. There are variety of works/projects that you will be involved in and you have to be flexible and are very good at communicating with other people in order to be successful in the company. The company is very fair in promotion and reflect your performance in promotion as well as in bonus.
The company encourages people to aim high as the company still maintains entrepreneurial spirit. For the bonus/promotion, people who set higher goals will get good evaluation even if he/she did not necessarily achieve the set goals.
- Global Aspects
- Already foreign employee(s) working
- International sales
- The company's apparel brands have expanded eCommerce business at a rapid rate and rolled out a global ecommerce system that underpins these businesses.
The EC WebApplication team are seeking a passionate engineer who can lead the team to develop applications with robust operational structure.
Our mission is to apply the latest web technologies globally making use of best practices. We also develop new features to improve customer experience and influence the industrycontinuously.
In addition to web fundamentals, the candidate will design scalable architecture with open mind. We are building a system that handles high volume of incoming traffic with our rapid business growth, following the internal cloud and infrastructure policies.
We especially value your backend development experience related to inventories, ordering and payment management to enhance the consumer experience.
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
‐Experience in SPA development with React, Redux, Redux Saga (or another Redux middleware) and Webpack, using REST APIs
‐Experience in static type checking in avascript (Flow or Typescript)
‐Experience working with ESLint Indepth understanding in frontend performance optimization (Critical Rendering Path, Code Splitting, Treeshaking etc.)
‐Ability to design frontend architecture
‐Great communication skills to coordinate the project with other teams
‐At least 1 year of backend development experience with any language
-Experience in working for at least one company for a long term.
- Japanese Level
- Type of people (Personality)
- -Who is logical and humble.
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Salary promotion
- Once a year
- Transporation cost coverage
- Covered based on Company's set policy
- Work hours
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- Summer Holiday
- Other special holiday
- Golden Week
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）
- Other benefits
Warning: nl2br() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /home/activeconnector/www/active-connector.com/jobs/job_description/index.php on line 530