- About the company
- With the vision of changing the world from Energy, the company was established to solve the issue of energy in Japan. CEO of the company thought the future in renewable energy and he started to prepare for launching his own company by joining one of the largest wind energy venture firms back in 2006.
After Tohoku Earthquake, he was convinced of the renewable energy to be the solution for nuclear energy challenges in Japan. They set themselves the target of generating an amount of electricity equivalent to a single nuclear reactor (approximately 1,000 megawatts) by the year 2017. Several years have passed since the company was established, and today they are involved in photovoltaic projects that produce approximately 700 megawatts of electricity (as of September 2015). They are also starting to become involved in wind power and small-scale hydroelectric power projects, and are making steady progress towards helping renewable energy take root in society. One of the services that the company provides is to develop marketable energy by coordinating with land owners, field research, negotiating with energy companies, getting permission etc…
The company established the joint venture with German company to leverage the experience of the Germany company in its unique simulation technology.
- Corporate Culture
- The group believes in value of diversity. Presently, in their group, there are employees coming from diverse background. For example, there are people with age 70s. Also there are many foreign employees working: and their nationalities are ranged from Germany, Spain, Turkey, and Australia.
In the office, their work language is English and Japanese and everyone goes beyond many kinds of borders.
- Global Aspects
- Already foreign employee(s) working
- Official Language is English
- ・Bookkeepping input and Bookkeeping management
・Preparing monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements (Japan GAAP, IFRS and German GAAP)
・Reviewing corporate tax and consumption tax returns
・Liasing with licensed tax accountant, national tax authority and accountant auditor
・Working for the group company’s consolidation
・Improving and maintaining cost management accounting
・International taxation scheme (mainly dealing with Germany and Singapore) strategy planning, etc.
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
・Basic knowledge in accounting and tax
・Background experience in accounting and tax (degree in accounting, experience in a corporate accounting department, experience at an accounting/tax office or as an auditor)
・Communication skills and self-motivation to promote business involving various insider and outsider stakeholders
- Japanese Level
・Certified Public Accountant, tax counsellor, The Official Business Skill Test in Book-Keeping or any accounting related qualifications
・Experience of closing accounts for an individual’s cost accounting
・Ability to close accounts in regard to IFRS
・Experience in regard to Transfer Pricing documentation
- Type of people (Personality)
- Who has passion about renewable energy
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Salary promotion
- once a year
- Transporation cost coverage
- Covered based on Company's set policy
- Work hours
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）
- Other benefits
- ・ Flex-time: This new flex system starts in 2019 June and applies to part-timers, contract employees, and regular employees.
You can choose the start time and finish time from the times below.
・ Bonus twice a year
・ You will be assigned in Toyko or Fukuoka