- About the company
- This company offers the marketplace to help tourists book the best things to do and experience and discover things difficult to otherwise. Most of its capital comes from one of the most established Japanese IT companies.
Concretely, it aims at providing tourists with amazing experiences more connected to discovering local life and communicate with local people. Its service allows the provision of special tours, tickets and restaurant reservations to tourists. Local people (tourist attraction related people) make their own tour plan and post and sell it online, for tourist to easily acquire it online.
The service is provided not only in Japan but also in other 19 countries.
- Corporate Culture
- The company has global diversity. The official language is English. And Indonesian, Vietnamese, American, and Polish people are working there.
- Global Aspects
- Already foreign employee(s) working
- Official Language is English
- International sales
- This position involves developing agile by Ruby on Rails. You develop the service as a backend engineer.
Framework: Ruby on rails
Source code management: Git
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
Experience in Ruby on rails for a couple of years
- Japanese Level
・Operating and building EC sites
・Dealing with multi-language and currencies and time zone to develop service
- Type of people (Personality)
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Salary promotion
- Twice a year
- Transporation cost coverage
- Work hours
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）
- ・Up to 10,000, you are allowed to use the service for free.