- About the company
- “Are you having fun working?”
This is a question that runs to the core of the corporate strategy and daily operations of this company. If you want a company that thinks outside of the box, this is it.
Established in 1998, the company has three offices in Kamagawa, and close to +300 employees working on site and remotely (past locations include: Hawaii, Italy, Vietnam, Izu, Okinawa and Shikoku). They specialize in social network gaming but also provide other services that include a mobile e-sports platform for smartphone game tournaments; a matching company for couples and wedding planners and a smartphone game.
There is a system where you get a bonus for complimenting or providing constructive criticism to colleagues and a democratic salary evaluation where individuals are ranked according to salary and assessed by colleagues every 6 months.
- Corporate Culture
- They evaluate the level of ‘fun’ amongst departments regularly to ensure the happiness and wellbeing of employees – they also have one of the most innovative compensation and evaluation systems. One of their schemes includes a monthly bonus system where they receive a percentage of their salary determined by the number they roll on a dice (this is on top of their monthly salary).
Employees enjoy flexible work hours, birthday holidays, and invitations to join the CEO on a business trips to learn more about the company and its leadership. The list of ways in which this company implements creative incentives and benefits is endless however, the integrates fun into its work place is truly one-of-a-kind – in fact, in a country like Japan, it is probably an understatement.
- Global Aspects
- Deal with global projects
- Already foreign employee(s) working
- Actively pursuing diversity at the work place
- PR Aspects
- -The company expand the social games to other countries
- You develop the server-side for campaign production for the web service, iOS/Android applications, devices, and events by the latest technology The main job role is development and operation for the server-side. However, you also can deal with direction and front-end engineering, depending on your interest and performance.
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
The company uses the following Development Environment - please detail your experience in each, if any (i.e. the numbers of years of experience and any relevant projects)
・Ruby（Depending on the projects, Python, PHP, and Go are also used）
・AWS（Depending on the projects, GAE and client’s are used）
*Depending on the projects, you choose the best one.
- Japanese Level
・Japanese level equal to JLPT 3
-The company encourage the engineers to use new technology. If you are currently learning any new languages, please share this.
- Type of people (Personality)
- This company has a strong emphasis on creativity - people with a strong portfolio/experience in this are welcome to apply. They also have a unique corporate culture which emphasizes fun, members who are open to different working styles and who are looking for an 'alternative' work environment should apply as there is no company like it in Japan.
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Salary promotion
- twice a year
- Transporation cost coverage
- Covered based on Company's set policy
- Work hours
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- Other special holiday
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）
- Other benefits
- Special Housing Allowance
- The interview will be held mainly in Japanese
Work hours: 9:29 – 18:29 (flex hour)
Holiday: Two days off every week, national holidays, year-end/New Year, maternity leave/childcare leave, paid holidays
Mid-career’s salary depends on your skills and experience. The company considers your expected annual salary as well.
Bonus: The company has some unique system. For example, you throw dice and % of the number of the dice×the basic salary=your bonus