- About the company
- With the mission of changing the world through changing the conventional beliefs as well as clothing, the company provides truly good quality clothes that can provide values that none of the previous clothes had. The company is trying to share the joy of wearing quality clothes to people from all over the world.
The company has variety of brand portfolio and there are 8 clothing brands.
and one of their main brands is the one that the company is involved in all phases of clothing meaning planning (of clothes), manufacturing, logistics all the way up to actual selling in the shops.
The company aims to become the number one global brand by 2020, and they have been very aggressive in acquiring foreign clothing brands.
The company heavily utilizes big data and all the customers’ voices are immediately analyzed and put them into data to contribute to new product planning. They have been making a lot of innovation in the way that factory and manufacturing line works as well as logistics line so that they can deliver the clothes to the customers in very prompt manner.
Established back in 1960s
The number of employees are over 40,000
- Corporate Culture
- There are many talented employees from all over the world. There are variety of works/projects that you will be involved in and you have to be flexible and are very good at communicating with other people in order to be successful in the company. The company is very fair in promotion and reflect your performance in promotion as well as in bonus.
The company encourages people to aim high as the company still maintains entrepreneurial spirit. For the bonus/promotion, people who set higher goals will get good evaluation even if he/she did not necessarily achieve the set goals.
- Global Aspects
- Deal with global projects
- Already foreign employee(s) working
- CEO/Executive is a foreigner
- Many employees speak English
- Joint company/office overseas
- International sales
- Actively pursuing diversity at the work place
- Market research overseas
- Other details
- Structured On-boarding after you join the team
- Values clearly defined
- Training opportunities
- Clear career path
- Japanese lessons for foreign employees
- The Company is looking for an international project manager that will be responsible for the coordination and completion of projects on time within budget and within scope. You will have to oversee all aspects of projects. Set deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor and summarize progress of project. Prepare reports for upper management regarding status of project.
-Collect requests from each market by collaboration with local business team and local IT members
-Review requests, and drive prioritization
-Make a plan and run for product delivery with project management method
-Support local team to release local project successfully
-Collect and share best practices globally
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
•3+ years Project Management experience with global scale
•Excellent communication skills to involve and drive people
•Ability to find problems, root cause, solutions, and drive people to resolve them
•Ability to create hypotheses and drive testing to tackle complex problems
•Data-driven approach with the ability to leverage data to make decisions
•Comfortable communication in English and Japanese
- Japanese Level
-Japanese skill is a plus
- Type of people (Personality)
- -Who can work for the company for a long term
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Salary promotion
- Once a year
- Transporation cost coverage
- Covered based on Company's set policy
- Work hours
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- Summer Holiday
- Other special holiday
- Golden Week
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）
- Other benefits
- Language learning support
Warning: nl2br() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /home/activeconnector/www/active-connector.com/jobs/job_description/index.php on line 569