- About the company
- With the vision of changing the world from Energy, the company was established to solve the issue of energy in Japan. CEO of the company thought the future in renewable energy and he started to prepare for launching his own company by joining one of the largest wind energy venture firms back in 2006.
After Tohoku Earthquake, he was convinced of the renewable energy to be the solution for nuclear energy challenges in Japan. They set themselves the target of generating an amount of electricity equivalent to a single nuclear reactor (approximately 1,000 megawatts) by the year 2017. Several years have passed since the company was established, and today they are involved in photovoltaic projects that produce approximately 700 megawatts of electricity (as of September 2015). They are also starting to become involved in wind power and small-scale hydroelectric power projects, and are making steady progress towards helping renewable energy take root in society. One of the services that the company provides is to develop marketable energy by coordinating with land owners, field research, negotiating with energy companies, getting permission etc…
The company established the joint venture with German company to leverage the experience of the Germany company in its unique simulation technology.
- Corporate Culture
- The group believes in value of diversity. Presently, in their group, there are employees coming from diverse background. For example, there are people with age 70s. Also there are many foreign employees working: and their nationalities are ranged from Germany, Spain, Turkey, and Australia.
In the office, their work language is English and Japanese and everyone goes beyond many kinds of borders.
- Global Aspects
- Already foreign employee(s) working
- Official Language is English
- You will be in charge of the civil engineering design for the power plant construction. In the construction project for solar and wind plants, you will handle the civil engineering design such as embankment plans, concrete and steel construction, design for roads, and construction planning, as civil engineer.
-List up the civil engineering requirements and TO DO list based on specifications.
- Make the investigation plan that includes soil and topo, and manage/control outputs and schedules.
-Make civil design specifications like earthwork plan and drainage plan for external design company and manage their output and schedule.
-Make RFQ documentation for Civil engineering work and Rack work.
-Review subcontractor’s quotation and negotiate with them.
-Make specification documentation for contracts with subcontractor.
-Do the site inspection during construction and provide countermeasures for issue that may arise.
-Communicate with team members and customers and make PJ successfully.
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
[For the junior position]
-Graduated from technical college or civil engineering university faculty.
[For the senior position]
-More than 3 years’ experience as design manager or construction manager (civil engineering).
-Preferable if you have experience with earthwork.
-Management of field research, Design, Cost Estimation and inspection for construction.
-Experience with forest development application and design for golf course.
- Japanese Level
- Type of people (Personality)
- Who are passionated about renewable energy
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Salary promotion
- once a year
- Transporation cost coverage
- Covered based on Company's set policy
- Work hours
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）
- -Bonus twice a year
-Paid leaves: 10 days during your first year