- About the company
- Founded in the early 2000s, the company had a passion for robots. They started out creating simple robot parts that only had one function to making movable robots with sensors and stabilizers to mimic human movement. As their understanding and experience developed they moved to autonomous mobile technologies.
Having created a number of autonomous vehicles, the company is planning to expand their knowledge of autonomous mobile technologies to other applications. Such as working to automate trolleys in warehouses, automate drones etc..
With this vision, they have worked with a number of major Japanese companies (such as Sony and Toyota) and have now made a name for themselves as one of the leading companies pushing the boundaries for autonomous mobile technologies.
- Corporate Culture
- More than half of their engineers are foreign nationals hailing from 16 different nations. To stay competitive in the global advances for robotics, they feel they need talents from around the globe and thus actively seek those with talent despite where they are originally from.
The company employs a flat structure management style. They want to keep the creativity in their employees and allows each member to voice their ideas. This creates a vibrant and conducive atmosphere.
- Global Aspects
- Deal with global projects
- Already foreign employee(s) working
- Many employees speak English
- Official Language is English
- PR Aspects
- The company is developing autonomous taxis for the Tokyo Olympics 2020 by collaborating with one of the biggest taxi companies in Japan. While more and more people are expected to visit Japan, due to the labor shortage hitting the taxi industry, it has been difficult to secure enough number of drivers. The autonomous taxis have a huge potential to tackle the issue and welcome a number of people inside and outside of Japan.
The position expects you to develop a web-payment system that will be implemented in autonomous taxis. You will be tasked to work with the Application development team to develop the payment system for the customers and to work on the network and backend of the taxi's payment system to ensure a fully functional payment system that follows the regulations of the industry.
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
-Experience in developing a web-payment system
-Basic understanding for a blockchain
-Web application development experience for both server side and clients' side
- Japanese Level
-Knowledge in AWS
-Experience with data base such as MySQL
- Type of people (Personality)
- Those who are passionate about developing new service/products rather than maintaining the established things
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Salary promotion
- Transporation cost coverage
- Covered based on Company's set policy
- Work hours
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）
- Other benefits