- About the company
- Founded in the early 2000s, the company had a passion for robots. They started out creating simple robot parts that only had one function to making movable robots with sensors and stabilizers to mimic human movement. As their understanding and experience developed they moved to autonomous mobile technologies.
Having created a number of autonomous vehicles, the company is planning to expand their knowledge of autonomous mobile technologies to other applications. Such as working to automate trolleys in warehouses, automate drones etc..
With this vision, they have worked with a number of major Japanese companies (such as Sony and Toyota) and have now made a name for themselves as one of the leading companies pushing the boundaries for autonomous mobile technologies.
- Corporate Culture
- More than half of their engineers are foreign nationals hailing from 16 different nations. To stay competitive in the global advances for robotics, they feel they need talents from around the globe and thus actively seek those with talent despite where they are originally from.
The company employs a flat structure management style. They want to keep the creativity in their employees and allows each member to voice their ideas. This creates a vibrant and conducive atmosphere.
- Global Aspects
- Deal with global projects
- Already foreign employee(s) working
- Many employees speak English
- Official Language is English
- You will join the team of autonomous drive and mobile robots development. As a member of the team, you are expected to develop frameworks for the autonomous drives and mobile robots by adding new functions as well as maintenance of the quality and bug fixing.
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
-Development experience with Linux and experience with constructing Linux system
-More than 2 years of professional development experience using C++ and understanding toward Cmake under C++, library, and Linux
-Experience using Git and bug tracking system
- Japanese Level
-Development experience with C++ under multithread application
-Experience in Python
-Knowledgeable about API design
- Type of people (Personality)
- Those who with clear career vision and can see it in startup environment
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Salary promotion
- once a year (December)
- Transporation cost coverage
- Covered based on Company's set policy
- Work hours
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- Summer Holiday
- Golden Week
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）
- ・Trial period: 3 months
・Transportation cost coverage: up to 25,000 JPY monthly
・Annual paid leaves: 10 days for your first year you join the company