- About the company
- Over the years, virtual reality has taken giant leaps in development and is becoming a staple in many homes. However, the possibilities and potential for VR has not been fully visualized and discovered.
Virtual Reality has many other operational viability than to use to watch movies and games. The vision of this company is to create software that will allow VR to be used in as a tool for businesses to use. Such as allowing engineers and architects to visualize new projects in real size and look at models from a first person point of view.
There are many other applications that would be made easier with VR and they want to explore the possibilities. With many large corporations and investors backing their project, the company is looking to increase the number of engineers to help work on development or current and new projects.
- Corporate Culture
- As a start-up, the company has adopted a more foreign work culture. They don’t believe in overtime work. Except for cases where they really need overtime, every employee leaves at the same time.
They are very flexible with their working hours. If you want to come in earlier so you can leave earlier, this and vice versa is allowed. To keep your creativity and drive to work, they allow you to leave the office for a coffee break or if you want to go to the gym etc..
As they are only working on their projects, there is no pressure for you to complete the project to meet the deadline from contracts. Instead you will work together and will decide your own deadlines as a team for each of your projects.
- The company is looking for Unity Engineers.
Your basic role is to develop their 3D creative software for the next gen of VR.
You will also be in R&D to develop new software and programs for VR.
Your main targeted clients are Civil engineers and the program will help them during the planning, operation and developing stages of their project. The program can also be used for large scale design jobs such as architects and developers etc..
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
- Unity – 3 years experience (Working Experience)
- C# – 3 years experience (Working Experience)
- Japanese Level
- experience using VR equipment
- Oculus Rift
- HTC Vive
- Playstation VR
- Experience with Unreal Engine
- Shader programming knowledge
- knowledge of using 3D maths programs such as Quanternion
- Experience in developing games
- Type of people (Personality)
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Salary promotion
- once a year
- Transporation cost coverage
- Work hours
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- Summer Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）
- Other benefits
- Interview will be conducted in Japanese