- About the company
- The company is an American company that makes biomedical laboratory instruments. It is a very global company that operates in more than 120 different countries worldwide. The company has successfully built a global reputation in different sectors, but they are mainly successful in three sectors: life science, clinical examination, and particle properties field.
In Japan, they have established their R&D laboratory which works mainly on automatic blood analytical equipment. The laboratory is located in the place where you can see Mt.Fuji right in fornt of you and the laboratory is located in the area where you can appreciate a lot of great natures.
In this company, you can work on R&D which can contribute to the improvement of people’s health status through providing innovative healthcare products.
- Corporate Culture
- Unlike many other foreign firms, its R&D laboratory is located in Japan which makes Japan as very unique position among many other global offices. The company is located in rather country side, so everybody commutes using cars. The place is perfect for those who loves to focus on research and development. There are more than 150 researchers working in the laboratory. The company has flat work environment that you do not need to feel pressured to stay in the office until your boss leaves. Average daily work hours is about 7 hours and half.
Experts in different fields gather at one place and pursue a project.
- Global Aspects
- Deal with global projects
- Already foreign employee(s) working
- Joint company/office overseas
- International sales
- PR Aspects
- The company works on collaboration of research with other global offices, so it requires all the researchers to have regular communications with foreign offices. Also there are frequent business trips abroad. Although it is a foreign firm and there are many global aspects in their work, the number of foreign employees is still limited, but they are considering to work hard on having more cultural diversity.
- You are expected to perform the below roles:
・Software development of the automated machines that will be used to analyze body/blood system and biochemical examination.
・Work on software planning phase to actual development, data processing, hardware control, and test. Collaborate with global offices (America, Ireland, Germany)
・Work on constant improvement as well as customization to produce quality software.
・For one project; there are various specialists/professionals to be in one project team: there will be software engineers, electronic engineers, mechanical engineers, medical examination application engineers, human factor engineers.
・You will be working not only with other researchers/engineers, but also other departments when needed
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
・3 years working experience in controller development and development for applications based on Windows
- Japanese Level
・Experience in Object-C, .NET, Visual C++, C#, WPF, SQL Server, Real Time OS（μiTRON）, and test automation, CMMI, Personal Software Process, SCRUM
・Experience in developing soft-wares dealing with the whole process
- Type of people (Personality)
- ・Who can learn on their own and can constantly improve things
・Who can find their own jobs/tasks without getting detailed management/instructions.
・Who can enjoy communicating people from all over the world
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Salary promotion
- once a year (April)
- Transporation cost coverage
- Covered based on Company's set policy
- Work hours
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- Summer Holiday
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）
- Expected monthly salary: 370,000 – 600,000 JPY
・Bonus: once a year (March)
・Regular health check up
・Flextime: core time is 11:00-15:00
・Annual paid leaves (10 days in your first year at the company. In 6th year, you will be getting maximum 20 days)
・Sometimes there are works assigned during Saturday/Sunday