- About the company
- Manufacturing companies face many challenges in their productivity, especially in terms of inefficient production lines and worker schedule management. Many of them also suffer financial losses due to the mismanagement of production schedules.
Schedule management for production processes requires a great level of science. This type of management has long been handled by the “techniques of trained/skilled people” and has not been sustainable.
This company provides technological solutions for production schedule management, allowing each manufacturing company to plan and manage production lines through the company's platform. The company's scheduling system allows users to easily understand potential risks for production scheduling through a clear and visible color mapping scheme, giving clear alarms regarding which process is causing the potential risk in delay, overloads, etc
The company's system was ranked as the number one service in Japan with the top share in the number of installations in Japan. Its use has expanded to more than 18 countries and is available in 7 languages such as English, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese, and Thai.
・Established over 20 years ago
・Number of employees is 15
- Corporate Culture
- ・Overtime work is not required as long as employees perform well.
・The percentage of salary promotion is relatively high.
・There is a feedback from foreign employees that this company is a good and free environment to work.
・Their engineers really love programming.
- Global Aspects
- Already foreign employee(s) working
- International sales
- PR Aspects
- ・This company has the largest domestic market share in the field (over 50%), and the international market share is also increasing.
・Since their customers are manufacturers, their sales profits do not depend on the trend of general consumers.
・The company has not experienced any debt ever since the establishment.
- The company is looking for a software engineer who can handle the design, development, and installation of software for its advanced manufacturing production line. You will be expected to program high-quality and innovative software that complies with the system's coding standards and technical design. Your main role is to develop and test original products using C++ and plug-ins.
-Develop and test original products (C++)
-Develop and test plug-ins (C++/VB/C#)
-Collaborating with business analysts and developers to produce software designs
-Formulating program specifications and basic prototypes
-Troubleshooting system errors
-Maintaining operating systems
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
-Advanced programming skills in C++ and/or Java
-Basic knowledge of data structures related to information science and algorithms
-Knowledge of the latest frameworks
- Japanese Level
-Experience with developing products
-Ability to understand C++ programs that contain more than 1 million lines of code in 1-2 months
- Type of people (Personality)
- -Who has high skills in programming
-Who can work hard
-Who is a fast learner
-Who is comfortable working with a small engineering team
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Salary promotion
- Once a year
- Transporation cost coverage
- Work hours
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）
- Communication within the company is mostly in Japanese, but the development manager can speak English.
Bonus: Twice a year