- About the company
- The company is developing technology for autonomous vehicles and uses computer vision and machine learning for object detection. The company's image recognition technology has been recognized as world class and enables the simultaneous identification of multiple objects while maximizing processing speed, even if the amount of objects to be identified increases.
Their software achieved worldwide, top-level recognition in terms of performance, and has received high praise from various places such as the Grand Prix and the Innovation Leaders Summit.
The CEO and CTO have previously worked for venture companies and the CTO has been working on research in image recognition as well as research to identify pedestrians. He has had a successful record of launching products based on his research.
This company has been listed on the Mothers market of the Tokyo Stock Exchange as of June, 2020.
- Corporate Culture
- ·The company has flex time schedule
·Good work-life balance
·No dress code. Employees can wear casual clothes.
- Global Aspects
- Deal with global projects
- Already foreign employee(s) working
- PR Aspects
- The company is renowned for their work in “Human identification” research, and would be a great place for those who want to pursue their career in the field of image recognition.
· The company is currently focusing on the field of automatic driving, with plans to expand into robots and air conditioning in the future
· The company has successful connections with major companies including Toyota, and is stable in terms of capital investment, sales surplus, and management.
· The CTO is a foreigner and the company is actively pursing diversity in the workplace.
· Low overtime work environment
- Other details
- Regular corporate event (once every month or more)
- This position would be as an engineer in the algorithm development team. The Team currently has 18 members. You will be responsible for research and development in the field of image recognition and image processing using deep learning methods.
Specific responsibilities include:
・Developing Image recognition algorithms.
・Developing Image recognition software.
・Software implementation into products.
・Languages: C++, C, Java, or Python
Japanese language skills are not required for this position if you can speak fluent English or Chinese.
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
•Experience developing image recognition software by using C++, C, Java, or Python
•Research experience related to deep learning (in the field of image recognition)
- Japanese Level
•Ph.D. in a relevant field (Those who are currently doing their Ph.D. are also welcome)
•Experience meeting with client companies to define technical requirements.
- Type of people (Personality)
- ・Those with a strong sense of responsibility.
・Those who are passionate about realizing his/her vision at the work place.
・Those who like to work in global environments.
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Salary promotion
- once a year
- Transporation cost coverage
- Work hours
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- Summer Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）
- Other benefits
- Special Housing Allowance
- •Bonus is paid twice a year (This is only for new graduate students. Mid-career employees do not receive a bonus).
•The upper limit of the salary range is flexible depending on skills and experience.
•Holidays: Condolence leave, prenatal and postnatal leave, childcare leave, reduced working hours, nursing care leave.
•Once a year, 20,000 yen is provided as a subsidy when returning home or traveling.
•Subsidized special prices for leisure facilities and sports gyms as part of the health insurance association (ITS).
•Full payment for health checkup once a year.