- About the company
- Initially established in Germany, the company specialises in haircare products including the medical purpose wigs. The company tries to provide support to help cancer patients return to their regular lives prior to their diagnosis.
The company has since extended its service beyond their original products. They provide information leaflets and organize seminars about how to apply make up for people under medication. They are also running “medical cafés” for cancer patients and beauty salons and nail care services in hospitals.
The company firmly believes in innovation and is visionary. After you enter the company, you will be participating in vision meetings. There are also corporate meetings, held twice a year, where all the employees get together. They strongly believe that the company can develop and improve its quality of service when the employees share the same vision.
The company encourages people to take ownership and be creative. Even from the early stages of your career, regardless of your position title, you will be able to be involved in various important business deals and work on new business development.
The company has over 20 years of history
Number of employees: Over 800
- Corporate Culture
- Overtime work is discouraged. The company is truly passionate about diversity, particularly cultural diversity. The executives do their best to ensure that all employees are happy.
- Global Aspects
- Already foreign employee(s) working
- Joint company/office overseas
- Actively pursuing diversity at the work place
- PR Aspects
- The company provides a lot of opportunities for employees to venture into new challenges.
There are no competitors in this field, so the company has been experiencing continuous growth.
The company is also provides the opportunity for promotion to management level based on employee performance.
- There are two types of career tracks that the company provides:
1) General Management trainee:
As a general management trainee, you are expected to go through several different business sections.
The company would like you to understand all kinds of aspects of business so that you can lead the company as a manager in the future.
You will be involved in planning and executing marketing strategy for various business business operation: You will be working in corporate sections such as HR, finance, marketing and general administration.
The company expects you to be the future manager for group companies in foreign country. However, in case you have strong desire to stay in Japan, it is possible for the company to respect your decision. In such case, the career path will be managers in Japan office.
2) Specialist track:
Based on your speciality and your career interest, the company will assign you into the teams that will be fit into your career vision.
There are variety of options such as finance, marketing etc..
Depending on your interest, but it is possible for you to aim for Local General Manager in global offices
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
1) General management trainee
None in particular
2) Specialist track:
・Skill or knowledge in any kind of speciality that contributes to the company.
- Japanese Level
・Who are interested in running business in the future
・Who understands the culture of Japanese company
・Who tries to improve oneself
- Type of people (Personality)
- Salary promotion
- Once a Year
- Transporation cost coverage
- Covered based on Company's set policy
- Work hours
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- Summer Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）
- ・Working hour: 9:00-18:00 or 10:00-19:00
・Overtime work is very rare in the company
・Bonus: Twice a year