- About the company
- Initially established in Germany, the company specialises in hair care products, including medical wigs. Since its establishment, the company has since then extended its services beyond their original products. They now provide information leaflets and organize seminars regarding self-care for people under medication. They are also running “medical cafés”, beauty salons, and nail care services for patients in hospitals.
The company is visionary. Through innovation, it aims to provide support in helping patients return to their regular lives prior to their diagnosis. Currently, the company is looking for people to join their team and share their mission of providing genuine assistance to cancer patients through technology.
- Corporate Culture
- The company is passionate about diversity and welcomes foreign employees with diverse backgrounds. There are also vision meetings and corporate meetings held regularly to ensure employees share the same vision and develop cooperation. The executives also make it their mission to keep employees happy and encourage individuality and creativity.
Even from the early stages of your career and regardless of your position, you will have the opportunity to be involved in important business deals and work on new development projects. The company also provides the opportunity for promotion to management level based on employee performance. Overtime work is also discouraged.
- Global Aspects
- Already foreign employee(s) working
- Joint company/office overseas
- Actively pursuing diversity at the work place
- PR Aspects
- The company provides a lot of opportunities for employees to venture into new challenges.
There are no competitors in this field, so the company has been experiencing continuous growth.
- There are two types of career tracks that the company provides:
1) General Management trainee:
As a general management trainee, you are expected to go through several different business sections.
The company would like you to understand all kinds of aspects of business so that you can lead the company as a manager in the future.
You will be involved in planning and executing marketing strategies for various business operations. You will be working in corporate sections such as HR, finance, marketing and, general administration.
The company expects you to be the future manager for group companies in a foreign country. However, in case you have a strong desire to stay in Japan, it is possible for the company to consider you for a managerial position in Japan office.
2) Specialist track:
Based on your speciality and your career interest, the company will assign you to the team that will fit into your career vision.
There are variety of options such as finance, marketing etc..
Depending on your interest, it is possible for you to aim for Local General Manager in global offices
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
-Must have business level Japanese (JLPTN2 ~ JLPT N1)
1) General management trainee
- None in particular
2) Specialist track:
- Skill or knowledge in any kind of speciality that contributes to the company.
- Japanese Level
・Who are interested in running business in the future
・Who understands the culture of a Japanese company
・Who tries to improve oneself
- Type of people (Personality)
Warning: nl2br() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /home/activeconnector/www/active-connector.com/jobs/job_description/index.php on line 476
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Salary promotion
- Once a Year
- Transporation cost coverage
- Covered based on Company's set policy
- Work hours
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- Summer Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）
- ・Working hour: 9:00-18:00 or 10:00-19:00
・Overtime work is very rare in the company
・Bonus: Twice a year