- About the company
- The company's pioneering CEO started his career at Hewlett-Packard (HP) as a software engineer. After leaving HP, with the vision of building an strong company in one of the most futuristics and promising industries, he spent some years to found this company.
At that beginning, while the company focused on radio-controls first, the CEO already foresaw the market for drones would be bigger. He shifted the business from that into drones. Even though many companies try to enter the drones’ market, most of them have difficulty to keep benefit and stabilize the businesses. This is not the case with this company. On the contrary, it has been recognized and assessed as one of the most successful drone companies. It produces various types of drones and many of them play an important role in devastated areas and have already been used for the area of Kumamoto earthquake.
The company has hired already many foreigners, continues to expand the business overseas.
- Corporate Culture
- All of the engineers are passionate about drones or robots. Producing them is rather a hobby for them.
- Global Aspects
- Already foreign employee(s) working
- Many employees speak English
- Official Language is English
- PR Aspects
- Since most of the documents for the projects are written in English, foreign staff finds it a comfortable place to work. The official language is English.
- Based on your skills and experience, you will be assigned to a project. In principle, the specific tasks varies from core programming to others depending on your skills and experiences, but at the moment the company is prioritizing candidates with AI-related skills. Some of the specific tasks you will be expected to perform are, for example, software development.
The company is aiming at those candidates with the below specific abilities, but, it also welcomes professionals with other backgrounds that can contribute to drone development, such as electrical and mechanical engineering, aerospace engineering and others.
・AI, Deep learning and machine learning related development
When it comes to those with programing major&background, the company also welcomes different programming experiences (e.g. C++, Python) used in the drone industry.
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
・New graduate students and mid-careers are welcome
・Skills and experience in AI, machine learning or deep learning
- Japanese Level
- Type of people (Personality)
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Salary promotion
- Once a year
- Transporation cost coverage
- No transportation cost is covered
- Work hours
- Other special holiday
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）
- Other benefits
- Discretionary labor system: As determined by workers based on opening 9:00 closing 18:00