The company creates medical products and services. The company makes a strategic partnership with international pioneer companies in order to further accelerate their global business. This alliance has been acknowlwdeged well worldwide as very promising global partnership.
The company has its vision to provide a lot of innovate services that will respond to the needs of growth and aging of the global population as well as utilizing its opportunities to innovate due to advances in life science and ICT.
The company was esbalished back in 1920s. Their offices are all over Japan as well as the world starting from US, UK, France, Germany, Chiana, Singapore, Korea etc…
– Process research (exploratory investigation of synthetic routes)
– Process development
– Scale-up and industrialization research
– Supplying API for toxicological, non-clinical, clinical, and other developmental needs
– Technology transfer and manufacturing support
– Minimum requirements:
– Bachelor’s degree or above in science, engineering, or relevant field
-English language level suitable for conducting discussions with affiliate companies overseas
– A strong background in ｃrystallization engineering or peptide synthesis
– A professional experience in pharmaceutical or chemical industry or a strong background in synthetic organic chemistry
-JLPT 2 or above
-Years of professional experiences
-Able to start working within 3-4 months
l Work Hours: Flex time system (core time: 10:00–15:00)
l Salary: Based on your skill set and experience
l Various social insurances to be covered
*please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only*`
If you are interested in this position, please apply here with the relevant Japanese and English CV/resume uploaded. Upon your submission of application, we will contact you for the follow-up questions to complete your application.
First the organization will be screening your resume and . If you have been selected for the next round interview, we will disclose you the name of the company.